In the meantime sharing some thoughts ........ :)
[My Understandings of the TRUTH] :
[Published on Friday, the 8th day of June 2018.]
[ Goodness: Thoughts of the Day .. :) ] :
* Unethical business practices self destroys the business and the fools behind them. It is just a matter of time.
* Disloyalty towards customer(s) IS STUPIDITY.
* Business Institutions should NOT attempt to force their religious faiths upon their Customers. It is both morally and legally wrong.
* Dishonesty gets exposed. It is a certainity. ... :)
* ONLY Fools cheat their customers.
* To be continued periodically. ... :)
[Published on Thursday, the 7th day of June 2018.]
[ Goodness: Thoughts of the Day .. :) ] :
*Atman is NOT the SOUL. Atman is the Spirit. ATMAN OR ATMA (Spirit) is part of the SOUL. ... :)
* Love as much as you can. It's Free. ... :)
* Give the freedom to others that you have for yourself. ... :)
* Give the freedom to others that you seek for yourself. ... :)
* Display of Arrogance to God is Stupidity.
* To be continued periodically. ... :)
[ Notable differences between Angels & Demons: Spiritual Thoughts (Analized from Ancient Scriptures and Modern Living). Cont .. :) ] :
* Angels make best use of Fire. Demons attempt to play with it. ... :)
* To be continued periodically. ... :)
[Published on Wednesday, the 6th day of June 2018.]
[ Goodness (Continued) .. :) ] :
* The MOTIVE behind anything is EXTREMELY important. ... :)
* Fighting for Dharma (Righteousness) is LOVE. ... :)
* The Dishonest actually does not have faith in God.
* The utterly Dishonest always justify their Dishonesty as long as they believe they can get away with it.
* Angels know God supports ONLY the Righteous. Demons often DEMAND the support of God even when they don't deserve.
* When people are against God, God is also against them.
* Anything that pricks the Conscience is wrong.
* Fools don't realize they can get much more if they don't steal.
* The Dishonest are Intellectually bankrupt. Low, Very low or No wisdom.
* Forgiveness is not an Infinite commodity. ... :)
* Even where there is forgiveness it is ONLY to the extent of Penance. ... :)
* (.................To be continued periodically. ... :))
[ Notable differences between Angels & Demons: Spiritual Thoughts (Analized from Ancient Scriptures and Modern Living). Cont .. :) ] :
* Angels do not waste tax payer's money. Demons plunder tax payer's money for personal gain(s).
* Angels HELP the seekers. Demons exploit them.
* Angels do not indulge in any act that pricks their Conscience. Demons always justify their ill doings even if it pricks their Conscience.
* Angels ARE grateful. Demons are NOT.
* Angels seek Ethics & Morality. Demons seek cheap publicity and show business often at the cost of others
* Angels know God supports ONLY the Righteous. Demons demand the support of God even when they don't deserve.
* Angels don't falsely attempt to FRAME others into submission. Demons do..
* Angels don't attempt to defame the Innocent others. Demons do.
* Angels don't attempt to blackmail others. Demons do (particularly some people in the media).
* Angels don't attempt to poison others. Demons do.
* Angels don't attempt to Kill or mame others. Demons do.
* Angels don't cause harm to others. Demons do.
* Angels don't influence hospital doctors/staff to harm patients. Demons do.
* Angels don't mingle with demons. Demons do.
* Angels don't attempt to deprive others of their due. Demons do.
* (.... To be continued periodically. ... :))
[Published on Monday, the 4th day of June 2018.]
[ Notable differences between Angels & Demons: Spiritual Thoughts (Analized from Ancient Scriptures and Modern Living). .. :) ] :
* Angels believe one should not waste tax payer's money. Demons believe there is no harm in wasting tax payer's money.
* Angels help the weak and down trodden. Demons exploit them.
* Angels know God is the ONLY source for everything. Demons believe they are resourceful.
* Angels look up to Incarnations and Saints as role model. Demons look up to Demons as their role model.
* Angels believe in supporting their role models. Demons believe in opposing the Saints and Incarnations.
* Angels are Humble. Demons are Arrogant.
* Angels are Auspicious. Demons are Inauspicious.
* Angels are beneficial to the world. Demons are harmful to the world.
* Angels uplift the good. Demons oppose the good..
* Angels are solutions. Demons are trouble makers.
* Angels are generous towards promoting goodness and the good. Demons are miserly/stingy.
* Angels believe in dignified freedom. Demons believe in Sadistic Oppression.
* Angels accept the truth as reality. Demons deny the truth.
* Angels live for their Higher Self (Atma/Spirit). Demon live for their Lower Self (Ego/Super-Ego)
* Angels believe in Introspection. Demons believe in Extrospection.
* Angels need no analysis. They already know the truth. The Demons are always drowned in delusion.
* Angels are Firm Faithed. Demons generally have very little or no faith.
* Angels are reasonable. Demons are unreasonable.
* Angels believe in accepting change for good. Demons opposite any change in favour of goodness.
* Angels Offer unconditional support for God's work. Demons refuse to support God's work.
* Angels support and stand by the weak and poor out of Righteousness. Demons always support the unrighteous powerful (Asuras).
* Angels are always eager to work for God. Demons are always eager to work for their self interest only.
* Angels believe one should not waste tax payer's money. Demons believe there is no harm in wasting tax payer's money.
* Angels believe in being grateful to God for what he has given so far. Demons believe that they have the right to have more even if it is unethical.
* Angels believe in the right(s) of others. Demons just don't care.
* Angels believe in Morality and Ethics. Demons just don't care about Morality and Ethics.
* Angels know it is unethical to interfere in the private lives of others. Demons think – they can interfere everywhere.
* Angels know God is perfect. Demons believe God is just like them -- ordinary.
* Angels know God controls everything. Demons believe -- They are in control.
* Angels know God is all powerful. Demons believe they have more powers than God.
* Angels know God is Illusive. Demons believe -- they are capable of knowing everything.
* Angels know God is Antaryami (One who knows the inner thoughts and actions of others). Demons believe God will never find out about their wrong doings.
* Angels live by their Conscience. Demons do the opposite.
* Angels want to follow God. Demons ignore God under one pretext or another.
* Angels choose to obey God. Demons choose to Oppose and always look out for excuses and pretexts.
* Angels do not sit in Judgement of God. Demons do. Favourite past time of some demons is to sit in Judgement of God.
* Angels do not demand anything from God. They know they are provided with everything they need at the right time. Demons on the other hand have no such faith and are extremely demanding, that too unreasonably.
* Angels believe in Maryada (Righteousness). Demons believe there is no such thing as Righteousness (Maryada).
* Angels know -- no body should cheat or steal. Demons on the other hand believe -- They have the right to cheat/steal others.
* Angels know God is more intellegent then them. Demons however believe they are more Intelligent.
* Angels believe in loving God. Demons believe in finding faults with God.
* Angels believe in Honesty. Demons believe in Dishonesty.
* Angels believe in the rule of law. Demons however believe – They are above the law.
* Angels believe in the Judgement of God. Demons however believe they have the right to Judge God.
* Angels believe in Obidence. Demons believe in Disobidience.
* To be continued periodically. ... :)
[Published on Sunday, the 3rd day of June 2018.]
[ DELETED. Edited & Republished above with additional thoughts. ... :) ] :
[Published on Saturday, the 2nd day of June 2018.]
[ Tips & Suggestions for Good Governance: In the best interest of the Nation.. :) ] :
* The state of a country (both good and bad) says a lot about the state of it's Constitutional System and it's supporting bodies such as the Office of the President, Media, the Judiciary, the Executive as well as the Legislature and the people within the system. Unfortunately the Defense forces have been kept out so far from playing their part in the internal matters of the nation.
* Of all pollutants media is the biggest one. No one can pollute more than dishonest media houses. The more the subscribers the more their pollution.
* The so called 4th Pillar of the Constitution cannot be a business house. All hypocrisy needs to end here. ... :)
* Bad Media is like parasite that constantly destroys a country from within and the remaining world from outside.
* The pathetic state of a country says a lot about it's dishonest polluting Media Houses.
* The pests that destroy their country needs to be destroyed first.
* No country in the world can survive for long with multiple media houses spreading their garbage and venom on a daily basis upon their viewers and tormenting citizens for their personal dishonest gains.
* No country in the world can survive for long where numerous media houses have just one motive – GREED.
* The standard of any country can be judged by the standard of it's media houses.
* The pathetic state of a country says a lot about it's shameless, incompetent and dishonest Government.
* When thieves sit to analyze their victims the outcome can be hilarious. ... :)
* Only fools sit in Judgement of their subscribers/consumers. ... :)
* In a world of Illusion any assumption is stupidity particularly when the fools include themselves in the process that too with malafide intention. ... :)
* No country in the world needs more than just one honest and trustworthy Independent (without Government Interference) Advertisement Free News Channel in their national language run by competent people. ... :)
* No country in the world needs more than just one honest and trustworthy Independent (without Government Interference) Advertisement Free News Channel in an International language run by competent people. ... :)
* No country in the world needs more than just one honest and trustworthy Independent (without Government Interference) Advertisement Free Cultural Channel in their national language. ... :)
* No country in the world needs more than just one honest and trustworthy Independent (without Government Interference) Advertisement Free Science Channel in mixed languages (International and National) run by competent people. ... :)
* Advertisement is one main reason of dishonest practice due to conflict of Interest. No channel willingly critisize their Advertisers no matter how dishonest they are.
* No country in the world needs more than just one honest and trustworthy seperate Independent (without Government Interference) Advertisement Channel in mixed languages (International, National and/ot Regional) run by competent people. ... :)
* No country in the world needs more than just one honest and trustworthy Independent (without Government Interference) Utility Channel in mixed languages (International and National) run by competent people. ... :)
* No country in the world needs more than just one honest and trustworthy Independent (without Government Interference) Sports Channel in mixed languages (International and National) run by competent people. ... :)
* All the Pillars of the Constitution need to be Honest and Competent. ... :)
* People in the Media Channel need to be thoroughly honest and trustworthy. No tainted person should ever be associated with any media house.
* All Media houses need to be funded by tax payer's money (reasonable amount) without any interference of the Government.
* The governments need to be under tight leash of the independent media houses particularly the leaders to avoid all forms of corruption and malpractice.
* The Independent Media Houses need to be under tight leash of an honest and independent regulatory Authority at all times to avoid all forms of corruption and malpractice.
* Time to say permanent good bye to all private media houses.Thank You very much. Your services are no longer required. ... :)
* Private Print Media Houses need to be done away with compltely. No online version as well. ... :)
* Hypocrisy needs come to an immediate end. ... :)
* The President of the Country needs to be a non-businessman common man and without personal interest.
* The Government needs to be run by committees comprising of several honest and competent individuals without personal interest entirely based on merit. No politician or member of political party should ever be part of any government in any manner..
* All tainted executives wherever they are need to retire and face prosecution..
* All tainted politicians wherever they are need to retire and face prosecution..
* Public Elections should be done away with immediately. ... :)
* The Constitution needs to be lawfully altered to allow honest and disciplined members of the defence forces to protect the country from within as well from the clutches of dishonest people wherever they are (without any additional personal interest). ... :)
* All tainted Corporate houses and their tainted authorities need to retire and face prosecution.
* All existing political parties and their members need to retire permanently. ... :)
* To be continued periodically. ... :)
[Published on Friday, the 1st day of June 2018]
[ CREATION ... :) ] :
* Out of Nothing comes Nothing. ... :)
* God was always there. God will always be there. ... :)
* God has no beginning and no end. It always exists as LOVE. ... :)
* God exists as Supreme Brahman with the Paramatma (Supreme Atma or Supreme Spirit) combined and entangled by it's limitless Shakti or Power. ... :)
* In the beginning much before the beginning of the Creation (Multiverse) God was beyond Gender. Neither He nor She nor anything else. ... :)
* Within God lies everything. There is nothing beyond.
* All the Universes of the Multiverse are created within the body of God. ... :)
* God exists everywhere (Omnipresent).
* At the highest level God has a Spherical dimension of meta-physical state having limitless/infinite size, powers, Awareness, Knowledge, being the embodiment of complete Auspiciousness, Goodness and Love. ... :)
* Nothing can exist without a form. (A logical certainity). God also has a Spherical Form with periodical change in it's internal Meta-Physical State. (Another logical Certainity).
* In the present state God is Nirakara in most parts. Nirakara actually means Matterless Invisible State. (It is not formless as some might think). In the remaining parts God exists in the form of physical matter.
* At the beginning of the Creation God created the various Lokas followed by the Meta-Physical Deities having various Principles or Qualities out of his own powers.
* To be continued periodically in the future..... ... :)
[Published on Thursday, the 31st day of May 2018]
Goodness [Extended ... :) ] :
* One cannot enjoy the fruit(s) of dishonesty and not pay for it. ... :)
* When cheating (dishonest practices) becomes a habbit destruction is inevitable. ... :)
* Dishonest Fools often believe – nothing wrong will happen to them until it actually happens.
* One who is loyal to his or her Conscience is also loyal to the entire world. ... :)
* One who is disloyal to his or her Conscience is also disloyal to the entire world (inclluding himself/herself).
* The only loyalty that is necessary is the loyalty towards the Conscience. ... :).
* It is better to be an Angel Monkey than be a stupid demon (Asura). ... :)
* There is not one individual as devoted as Sree Hanumana was/is to Sree Rama (Maryada Purushottama) (The Max Righteous One) .
* When people worship Incarnations they worship their inherent qualities. ... :)
* Incarnations are made up of inherent/in-built qualities that are self displaying according to the need of the time. ... :)
* Individuals who do not like good people are bad.
* Freedom is worth having in places where there is a rule of law. ... :)
* No freedom is absolute. All freedoms have limitations. ... :)
* Freedom is a treasure for disciplined people in disciplined countries. For others it is a curse. ... :)
* Misuse of freedom has it's consequences. (A logical Certainity) ... :)
* Any system that caters to the welbeing of it's people IS a democratic system irrespective of whether or not it is election based. ... :)
* Often so called election based democratic systems in some countries are the exact opposite of democracy where it primarily caters to hypocritic political parties, their leaders and their selfish goons/thugs.
* The state of DNA of an individual is a product of one's own accumulated Karmas over a long period of time.
* Arrogance provides no protection from the wrath of God. Humble repentence together with penance does (but not always).
* The opportunity of Penance is not always made available for repeat offenders.
[Published on Tuesday, the 29th day of May 2018]
Goodness [continued ... :) ] :
* Fools paradise is actually Hell even though the fools may not realise so. ... :)
* Looks do not matter much. Character does. ... :)
* Curiosity is often a good thing. ... :)
* Reading something doesn't necessarily mean liking it.
* Watching something also does not necessarily mean liking it.
* What people don't like is what they do not enjoy.
* Bowing down before God is a good thing. ... :)
* The wise do not cheat. ONLY fools do.
* Wisdom leads to knowledge. ... :)
* Foolishness leads to Ignorance. ... :)
* Character cannot be built in just one day. Character is built over a long period of time. It takes many many years to build a good or bad character.
* At the end of it, one good lesson people learn from cheating is that – Cheating was a bad idea. ... :)
* One line of advice is often more powerful than a whole thick book of Lorem-Ipsum.
* Envious people do not shine. ... :)
* Do good to others and God will do good to you – GUARANTEED. ... :)
* Thank You Artificial Intelligence for not existing. ... :)
[Published on Thurdsay, the 24th day of May 2018]
Goodness [continued ... ] :
* I have nothing against Artificial Intelligence simply because it does not exist, never existed and never will. ... :)
* Artificial Intelligence is illogical. ... :)
* In a creation where the power of God controls everything there is no scope of existence of any Artificial Intelligence. ... :)
* Human Conscience is the voice of the Divine Spirit (Atma). Any thing that pricks the Conscience is wrong. Accordingly, Vegetarianism is a form of Spiritualism. ... :)
* The ESSENCE of a religion is more important than the festivities sorrounding it. ... :)
* Funny thing, sometimes the festivities sorrounding a religion are directly opposite to it's essence.
* The ESSENCE of a religion cannot be seperated from the religion.
* Don't forget the essence while celebrating the festivities of a religion.
* Many happy individuals I personally know are comprised of the essence of multiple religions. ... :)
* The answer to most things lie within. ...:)
* Most Dinosaurs I knew were wiser than most modern day humans. ... :) [Feeling Wise]
[Published on Wednesday, the 16th day of May 2018]
* The mind of God is beautiful. ... :).
* REAL Men of Peace do not indulge in provocative acts.
* Being grateful to God is a good thing. ... :)
* While following the human laws never forget the Conscience.
* While making the human laws/rules always adhere to the Conscience.
* Populist ideas are not necessarily the best ones.
* Praising God for what you have is more beneficial than blaming God for what you don't.
* You always get what you need.
* The Spirit (Atma) is your real identity. Dwelling in the lower self (Ego/Super-Ego) is never a good thing.
* Love and goodness are inseperable. Goodness is LOVE. .. :)
* Ur mind is your real address. It is where you always live.
* Never forget the foundation (roots). The structure of life is dependent on it's foundation (roots).
* Challenge your Guru/Teacher ONLY after you reach his/her Spiritual level. Not before .... :)
* People who misuse their powers end up having no power at all.
* The more you give the more you get. -- Lakshmi Principle. ... :)
* Expect NOTHING when you give NOTHING.
* LUST is directly opposite to LOVE.
* Lust always KILLS Love.
* Immoral activities lead to self destruction.
* Sex outside marriage is Sinful.
* Lust within marriage is also sinful.
* Lust making and Love making are directly opposite to each other.
* The real purpose of marriage is to love your partner and enjoy it.
* Terrorism is a self defeating venture.
* Periodical fasting is more effective than periodical hatred/violence. Effect of Hatred/Violence is only temporary. It ends up in more violence.
* A loving gesture is more rewarding than a provocative one. Provocative gestures are often self destructive.
* Some friendly dinosaurs I personally knew are modern day Anthropologists. Some ofcourse have ventured into other fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Micro-Biology etc working with multinational institutions. ...:) [Feeling Excited]
[Published on Tuesday, the 8th day of May 2018]
Good Governance (Continued ...):
* Every Immoral Act is an act of indiscipline
* Most Immoral Acts are also illegal in many countries. .... :)
* The laws of God are more important than the laws of humans. .... :)
* All immoral acts are against the Conscience
* The Conscience is the best guide of an individual. It is the law of God. ... :)
* It is harmful to indulge in thoughts that pricks the Conscience.
* It is harmful to indulge in acts that pricks the Conscience.
[Published on Monday, the 7th day of May 2018]
* A good legal system is of paramount importance to establish and maintain Dharma (Righteousness). Rule of law is what drives a nation forward. ...:)
* God loves disciplined countries. ... :)
* Discipline is best ensured through prompt enforcement of tough (no nonsense) laws and regulations which are moral and appropriate.
* Countries that have proper enforcement mechanisms in place progress much faster than countries where people disrespect their laws with impunity. ... :)
* Morality and Discipline are closely related. ... :)
* Indiscipline IS Adharma.
* Wisdom and Discipline are also closely related.
* Indiscipline leads to destruction.
* The fun and thrill of indiscipline reduces and/or ends only with delivery of exemplary punishment in accordance with law. THAT is good governance ... :)
* Governments that are incapable of enforcing law and order are most incompetent, harmful and dangerous.
* Governments that support indiscipline and injustice are worse.
* More often than not internal indiscipline destroys a country from within THAN from any external aggression.
* People who violate the laws and/or their conscience with impunity and their supporters ARE the real enemies of a nation.
* Good governance is not about regularly bribing the media (at public cost), attending foreign tours (at public cost) or giving hypocritic public speeches or fixing personal deals here and there by it's leadership. It is primarily about ensuring the enforcement of existing laws/rules or making new regulations as necessary. That might help in saving the poor country with enemies within..
* Rampant Misuse of freedom withou any punishment leads a country into chaos and destruction.
* When roots get rotten the plant or tree needs to be uprooted. That often is the only remedy. The earlier the better.
* Barring a few countries mostly in Europe, most so called democratically elected governments are most indisciplined particularly where the Judiciaries are either mere spectators of carnage and mayhem or otherwise incompetent. This is the sad story of the world today.
* When Cheating becomes a passion destruction is inevitable. Sad but true.
* Countries where Cheating is their primary business destruction is the only path to reestablish Dharma. The Divine ensures that.
* When countries are run by disloyal Asuras (Demons) destruction is inevitable. Unfortunate but true..
* In most so called democratic countries the Intelligence Agencies and most of the Media Houses ARE most corrupt, greedy, dishonest, incompetent and evil followed by the electronic digital business establishments including certain type of product/gadget manufacturers..
* The freedom that is misused rampantly must NOT exist for those who violate them.
* In order to reestablish Dharma the Culprits MUST be punished.
[Published on Sunday, the 6th day of May 2018]
* What religion or faith you follow is nobody else's business. ... :)
* Similarly, what religion or faith others follow is NOT anybody else's business including yours. .... :)
* Freedom of religion or faith is a personal right of an individual. ... :)
* People who seek God for God alone is higher than people who seek God for material gains or knowledge. ... :)
* Fools attempt to seek knowledge through the back door. The result is chaos, confusion and delusion.... :)
* When expectations are unreasonable disapointment follows.
* Denial of TRUTH is ALWAYS self destructive.
* The mind does not need the body to exist... :)
* Awareness of an individual exists in his or her mind ... :)
* The Prana (Soul) of an individual carries the mind along with the Atma (Spirit) after death.
* The Five senses cease to exist after death but the mind continues to exist until rebirth.
* After rebirth the combined mind (past lives as well as present) exists in the lower self. (Ego+Super-Ego (Mahat+Manas)).
* If you are good to others, God is good to you. :)
* People who follow their conscience are generally law abiding. ...:)
* Cheating the privacy of an individual is a personal attack on him or her.
* Cheating the privacy of an individual amounts to causing personal harm/damage and injury upon that individual which often becomes irrepairable.
* People who have have no fear of the law are in general demonic (Asurik) in nature.
* Your Conscience is the book of God's laws given to you so that you can abide/adhere to it to build/rebuild your Karmic Cycles ... :)
* Human Laws or Rules that do not pass the test of Conscience are harmful.
* The motive/intent is more important than the act. ... :)
* Dishonest intent leads to chaos/confusion. .. :)
* Loyalty and honesty are closely related. ... :)
* Loyalty is also a form of honesty. ... :)
* Loyalty towards the Conscience is a fundamental requirement for individual.
* The envious never reach their spiritual destination. ... :)
* Ungrateful people are worst followers.
* True seekers are always honest. ... :)
* Faith in God does not depend upon the WiLL of an individual. It depends upon his or her level of purity. It varies from time to time.
* Faith is a direct reward for honesty. ... :)
* Faith and conditioning are NOT the same.
* Dishonesty and faith are not Compatible.
* Forgiveness cannot be demanded.
* Older people deserve to live no matter how old they are. ... :)
[Published on Sunday, the 4th day of March 2018]
* The Intelligent are often good at many things but the Stupids are good at ONLY one thing -- STUPIDITY ... :)
* The STUPIDEST amongst the STUPIDS self exposes itsef. ... :)
* Choosing to do anything that pricks the Conscience is STUPIDITY. ... :)
* For the Intelligent morality is the only option or path. ...:)
* For the stupids immorality is the only choice.
* Ignorance and Maya (Illusions) are not the same. ...:)
* Winning and loosing are both Illusions. ... :)
* What actually matters is pleasure or pain, their intensities and duration, that comes out of winning or loosing. ... :)
* Sometimes winning brings more pain than loosing. Sometimes not. ... :)
* Morality out of CONVICTION is higher than morality out of fear. ... :)
* Conviction = Strong Belief and/or knowledge out of Experience.
* Morality out of Love (Compassion) is the highest. ...:)
* Blessed are the ones who choose the path of love. ...:)
* As it should be : Whatever is moral IS always lawful. ... :)
* If you are good to others, God is good to you. ... :)
* What should be done should always be done at the earliest without delay. ... :)
* Hiding behind the obsolete law books is never a sign of wisdom or courage. ... :)
* Repealing and/or Amending the laws and procedures wherever necessary at the earliest is the first courageous and right step chosen by the wise. ... :)
* Laws or Rules that do not pass the test of Conscience are harmful for the entire world including the nation.
* Countries with laws/rules that goes against the Conscience are doomed.
[Published on Tuesday, the 27th day of February 2018]
* The one common thing in all the religions practiced by the Righteous (Dharmik) People wherever they are â€“ GOD. Why then fight over religions? ... :)
* The one common thing in all the religions practiced by the UnRighteous (Adarmik) -- ARROGANCE
* Arrogance is present where God is absent.
* Wrong perceptions and Conditionings are Dangerous.
* One common characteristic of all types/kinds of ASURAS (DEMONS) -- ARROGANCE
* Indicipline and Arrogance are closely related.
* Unrighteous Institutions gradually die out. It is only a matter of time. ... :)
* Good News â€“ Some can be saved though but only with a BRAIN transplant. ... :)
* Dishonest Goverments breed and support dishonest Institutions.
* Arrogant Goverments breed and support Arrogant Institutions.
[Published on Monday, the 26th day of February 2018]
[BUSINESS ETHICS] â€“ (Survival Tips in a competitive world) :
* Serving the Clients/Customers with humbleness and dedication are good business policies/practices. ... :)
* Not serving the clients/customers with humbleness is dishonesty itself.
* Display of Arrogance is never a good business practice. Only fools indulge in arrogant business practices.
* Arrogance and Incompetence are closely related. Arrogant Institutions are often very incompetent.
* Harrassment of Clients/Customers is a bad business practice.
* If your clients/customers discard you â€“ you are doomed. It is just a matter of time. ...:)
* Institutions which harrass their own clients/customers are anti-nationals.
* Arrogance is a Demonic (Asurik) quality.
* Institutions which attempt to force their clients/customers into submissions are Stupids (to say the least...).
* Begging the clients/customers with useless and/or untrustworthy products and/or services is a better business practice than forcing them.
* Loss making Institutions/Undertakings need to do deep introspection.
* Third grade (Pesky) loss making Institutions are a disgrace unto themselves. No one needs a microscope to figure that out.
* Loss making Public Institutions area huge BURDEN to the nation. It is a national shame.
* When clients/customers are happy, business automatically flourishes. When clients/customers are unhappy with the services and/or products the businesss becomes loss making. ... :)
* Righteousness is the best business practice ... :)
* Chor ka Chamcha chor. ... :)
* Never support the Chors (thieves). IT IS ADHARMA (UNRIGHTEOUSNESS) itself.
* God's ways of working are unique and enveloped in Maya (Illusions). Punishments are sometimes delayed where there is a chance of self correction and penance.
* Make no mistake â€“ Every thing is recorded. Repeat offences are NEVER forgiven by the Divine. Due punishments will be delivered. It is just a matter of time.... :)
[Published on Friday, the 23rd day of February 2018]
* Living a Righteous (Dharmik) Life is the best form of worship of God. ... :)
* Non-Righteous (Adharmik) people are doomed. It is just a matter of time..... This is by design ... :)
* Shakti [Goddess --Divine Powers of God] knows and remembers everything. No chance of anything missing out ever. ...:)
* God is the ONLY source of everything. ...:)
* Everything in this creation belongs to God. ...:)
[Thought of the day .....] :
[Published on Saturday, the 17th of February 2018]
Some countries are doomed by their dishonest, greedy and corrupt political leaders and their evil political parties. Some are doomed by their media. Some we know are doomed by their executives and some by their Judiciary. Some are doomed by their greedy business houses/corporates and their owners/promoters. And some by their ordinary people/citizens. But unfortunately there are also a few countries which are doomed by all of the above. Sad but true...
[Published on Friday, the 16th of February 2018]
* The Conscience is the ONLY thing that matters. ... :)
* The Conscience is the law of God. ... :)
* The Conscience is a manifestation of God's love. .... :)
* Both -- Cause and Purpose of this Creation is LOVE ... :)
* Religions ARE meant to PROMOTE love, not hatred. .. :)
* Celebrating LOVE is a manifestation of love itself. Nothing wrong in celebrating love. ... :)
* True love is always decent.. :)
* True love is always selfless --Sree Krishna ... :)
* Whatever needs to be done is always lawful. ... :)
* Whatever is necessary is always moral. ... :)
* Whatever is moral is always lawful. ..:)
* What MUST be remembered is always important. ... :)
* There is also no justification in having a system that does not work.
* What needs to be accepted should not be denied.
* A confused mind is easily distracted.
* A distracted mind is easily confused.
* There is nothing special in people doing things for themselves. Most people do that anyway. ...:)
* The true measure of your success is what others acheive out of you (morally and lawfully). ...:)
* Justice and morality are inseperable. ...:)
* Justice without morality is no justice at all. ...:)
* God and Goodness ARE inseperable. They are permanent and unchangeable. ...:)
* Dharma (Righteousness) brings devotion. ...:)
* Adharma (Unrighteousness) brings Confusion.
* In the present times TRUST by default is often unwise.
* Meaningful work is more valueable than hardwork. ... :)
* Irrespective of what you have on your table or what you are capable of buying -- the only food that really belongs to you is what you are able to digest. ...:)
* Irrespective of the amount of money or asset that you may actually have -- the only money or asset that truly belongs to you is what you actually use. ...:)
* In Banana Republics people violate laws with impunity.
* In Banana Republics Judiciaries are silent spectators.
* There is NOTHING wrong in couples visiting public places.
* There is NOTHING wrong in couples celebrating love.
* Often people who live by hatred also die by hatred.
* Fanatics do not promote their religion. They harm it.
* Religions are meant to promote love......Not go against it. ... :)
* People who harbour hatred are Anti-God.
* People who promote hatred are Anti-God (Evil/Satans).
* The true measure of your love is what you do for others. ...:)
* Conscience and Consciousness are not the same. ...:)
[Made for Friday, the 2nd of February 2018]
* In a world of criminals the only safe place for the police is inside jails. [Feeling Worried.]
[Published on Sunday, the 28th of January 2018]
* Make no mistake. Your SPIRIT is the real you. All other identities are just like different clothes that you wear and change frequently. ...:)
* Nothing is forever that belongs to you except your SPIRIT. Everything else is temporary. This is the eternal truth.
* Attachment is never alone. It always has Ego by it's side. And often tons of it.
* The wise are able to become their SPIRIT only after they give up their other useless and/or meaningless identities. ...:)
* People who are attached to meaningless things always exist and live in their lower self (Ego) that frequently brings pain and sufferring along with it in repeated cycles.
* Have no unreasonable expectations. God IS and will always remain impartial. ...:)
* God and HIS qualities ARE inseperable. They are permanent and unchangeable. ...:).
* Often the various names of God are based on His qualities. ...:)
* They must be adhered to. Adherence to His qualities bring an individual closer to God.
* If you are close to God. God is close to you. Kind of a reciprocal relationship. .... :)
* People who prefer to exist in their lower self constantly move away from God.
* God is Illusive. You get to know the real God only when you deserve God. ...:)
* Again, make no mistake. Even though God is impartial, God IS with you ONLY to the extent of your goodness. The more the goodness the more the blessings. ...:)
[Made for Friday, the 26th of January 2018]
* Back then, the wise amongst the Dinosaurs believed in Artificial Intellegence. That is.... until they perished. [Feeling Sad & Nostalgic.........]
* Time travel is Illogical. Never think about it seriously. More importantly, never attempt it. ...:)
[Published on Sunday, the 14th of January 2018]
* Silence is harmful when the WISE needs to speak out. .... :)
* Political bias is blind and extremely harmful for any public Institution .... :)
* Nationalism is best expressed when it is without any political bias .... :)
* Public Institutions belong to the Public. Everyone has a right to speak out for righteous reasons. .... :)
[Published on Sunday, the 31st of December 2017]
* SATISFACTION (CONTENTMENT) IS THE ONLY WEALTH. .... :)
[Published on Friday, the 8th of December 2017]
TRUTH ABOUT RESPECT -- (In the best interest of the World):
* Life is not a one way traffic. ...:)
* Respect and Gratefulness are closely related. ...:)
* Supporting goodness is itelf a path towards goodness. ...:)
* The light that shines ur days needs to be respected and adored. ...:)
* The light that shines ur nights needs to be respected and adored too. ...:)
* The spiritual light that leads u towards ur goodness and/or enlightenment needs to be respected and adored too. ...:)
* The goodness that makes ur Spirit shine needs to be respected and adored. ...:)
* Opportunities are often time bound. People who miss their bus, train or flight have to wait for the next if there is any.
* Life is a game (Leila). Play it well. ...:)
* The darkness that surrounds ur nights needs to be respected and adored too. It is a necessary balance....:)
* The environment that creates the oxygen for u to breathe (and live) needs to be respected and adored. Ur survival depends upon it. ...:)
* Nature by nature is harmonious. ...:)
* Disrespect and Ungratefulness are closely related. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Carelessness and/Or Negligence â€“ Both amounts to disrespect.
* Silence often amounts to Negligence and disrespectful.
* Carelessness and Callousness are closely rel;ated-- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Ur Arrogance is ur your enemy. Think twice before making ur choice.
* Good News â€“ Honesty is available for FREE !!!. It has always been the case. ...:)
* Good News â€“ Dishonesty is always very expensive !!!. The dishonest are made to pay a very heavy price for their dishonesty. Nothing new about it. It has always been the case. ...:)
* It takes honesty to be truthful. ...:)
* It takes courage to stand up. ... :)
* Lying to the public amounts to cheating.
* The dishonest often resort to lies..
* The dishonest must not opt for any public post or position in their life time.
* The voters are not Judges. God alone is the ONLY Judge.
* The dishonest leads their country towards downfall.
* Humbleness is the best defence of the honest. ... :)
* Convincing is often easy with a bouquet of logic. ...:)
* Convincing is also often easy with a bouquet of love. ...:)
* Revision of old topics or issues often result in good marks. ...:)
[Published on Thursday, the 30th of November 2017]
TRUTH (In the best interest of the Nation):
* Shamelessness is the show business of the shameless -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* It is not just misleading headlines, fake media also has fake and misleading content -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Dishonest media is Enemy No 1 of the people everywhere -- â€œUlti-Khopdisâ€
* Of all Arrogants media is the most Arrogant.
* No media is better than dishonest media.
* Honest media is the best friend of the people. ... :)
* Humbleness is the best shield of the honest. ... :)
* Beware of fake nationalists.
* Show business is incapable of hiding political incompetencies for long. ...:)
* People HAVE to bear the Karmic consequences of their karmas. There is no escape. ...:)
* Idiots indulge in pampering the evil. It has consequences.
* Genuine sevaks do not cheat their own people. When they do they are no longer sevaks. They become demonic cheats by their own choice.
* Angels and demons are distinct not because of their appearances but because of their prabrittis (characters) made out of their own choices.
* Life is about making choices. Choose carefully. It has consequences.
* The Creation is a game between Shiva (God) and Shakti (Goddess) where both are on the same side (Dharma/Righteousness).
* God is what God is. Perfect. God doesn't have to be in accordance with or fulfill stupid human (demonic) conditionings and/or expectations.
* If u do not like God the way He is, the problem lies with u, not God. ...:)
* When u stand by God, God stands by u.
* The quality of God is goodness. Acting against goodness is the same as acting against GOD.
* When people indulge in Adharma (sins) they act against the principles of God punishable under the Karmic Procedure Code. ... :)
* Punishments from God are also acts of Compassion towards the individuals.
* Most people in some countries are embedded in Adharma awaiting consequences under the Karmic Procedure Code.
* The Ego leads an individual towards his/her destruction whereas the Conscience leads the individual towards his destination.
* Honesty is the only security. Dishonest people are at risk.
* For every individual the change needs to begin within.Focusing INWARDS is what is necessary for most.
* Immediate self correction is the best step forward.
* Individuals need to stop sinning. With every act of sin God moves away from an individual. When that happens it is the begining of trouble time for every such individual.
* Wisdom survives every time an individual listens to his/her Conscience. Wisdom perishes every time an individual succumbs to temptation.
* Arrogance builds up every time an individual goes against his/her Conscience.
* When Wisdom perishes Arrogance increases.
* The wise doesn't become wise automatically. The wise becomes wise because he/she chooses to become wise by adhering to his/her conscience. The Arrogant becomes arrogant because he/she chooses to become arrogant by shunning his/her Conscience. It is all about choices.
* Wisdom comes from the Spirit. Arrogance comes from the Ego.
* The game of life is about overcoming temptations. Conscence (Higher Self) Vs Ego (Lower Self). Ego (lower self) loves temptations (pleasure of the 5 senses) where as Spirit (Higher Self) loves Compassion (pleasure of the Spirit). Compassion is a manifestation of love.
* The Kundalini is the meta physical subtle Energy within every individual. It does all the testing. It is the enforcer of the Karmic laws. It also has complete control of all activites of the individual except for making choices. It controls the supply of energy to the chackras. It is coiled up in the base of the spine and resides within the sacrum bone in three and half coils. As it is coiled it is also called the Serpent power. It is the Holy Power that lets an individual evolve and fulfill the very purpose of his/her creation and existence. The Kundalini comprises of 7 x 3 to the power of 108 meta physical threads. (21 x 21 x 21 x 21 ........ 108 times). Each thread does 17034 testing (one for each petal) (total number of petals of all primary chackras. (4 (Mooladhara) + 6 (Swadishtana) + 10 (Nabhi/Manipur) + 12 (Anahat) + 16000 (Vishuddhi)+ 2 (Agya) + 1000 (Sahasrar). This happens over tens of thousands of life time for individuals depending upon the success of that individual in passing or failing each of the tests.
* Hinduism is about freedom and associated rewards and/or punishments (correction) based on individual karmas. A complete understanding.
[Published on Wednesday, the 29th of November 2017]
BITTER TRUTH (In the best interest of the Nation):
* Shamelessness is often a business venture of the crooks -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Fake media has distorted headlines -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Demonocracy is powered by Arrogance -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* People who elect demons as their representatives are themselves demons -- â€œUlti-Khopdisâ€
* People who support demons are themselves demons too -- â€œUlti-Khopdisâ€
* Some countries are doomed by their leaders.
* The other name of political show business is hypocrisy.
* Humbleness is the best weapon of good politicians.
* Most Arrogant people are dishonest to their core.
* Genuine friends do not cheat their unsuspecting friends.
* Helping someone in expectation of a return help is no help at all.
* Helping the deserving without any expectation of any return is genuine help.
* Dumping obsolete and expensive products in other countries by bribing people (including politicians) is not a friendly gesture.
* Destroying the environment is demonic.
* Disgraced people often promote each other.
* The dishonest always prefer to stand by the dishonest.
[Published on Tuesday, the 28th of November 2017]
* The knowledge of the Vedas is only understood by the wise.
* Shamelessness is often very addictive -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* People who elect demons as their representatives are not innocent -- â€œUlti-Khopdisâ€
* People who support demons are not innocent either -- â€œUlti-Khopdisâ€
* In real democracy there is no scope for arrogance.
* Arrogance is often associated with Oppression.
* Most arrogant people are oppressive by nature.
* One output of Arrogance is Incompetence.
* Another output of Arrogance is Idiocy.
* Arrogance is a deadly disease that often kills a political career.
* A single arrogant political leader can not only disgrace his own political party but can disgrace the entire country.
* Controversial politicians are extremely inauspicious for the country.Getting rid of them needs to be the topmost priority.
* Maya (Illusion) is easily understood by the wise.
* The same Maya (Illusion) brings chaos in the minds of the dishonest unwise.
* All thoughts come from God
* All understandings come from God too.
[Published on Monday, the 27th of November 2017]
BITTER TRUTH (In the best interest of the Nation):
* The dishonest are often addicted to dishonest acts -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* The dishonest are often extremely shameless. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Democracy and Demonocracy are not the same.
* Democracy is good governance intended for the benefit of the innocent masses whereas Demonocracy is intended towards the personal gain or benefit of hypocritic, evil, corrupt, greedy and dishonest political leaders (Asuras/Demons).
* Demonocracy is often supported and promoted by dishonest and evil media houses (out of self interest) whereas democracy is supported and promoted by reasonably honest media houses.
* Hypocrisy is not democracy.
* A single shameless, greedy, dishonest, incompetent, hypocritic political leader can not only disgrace his own political party but can disgrace the entire country.
* Politicians who harm the country from within in any form are greater enemies of a nation than people who intend to harm the country from outside.
* Shameless disgraced leaders often crave for free publicity at the cost of others.
* Getting elected does not wash away the sins of dishonest leaders.
* Oppression is actually a team work of like minded demons often disguised as sevaks and supported by one or more dishonest media house(s).
* All oppressors have one thing in common â€“ Self Interest.
* All oppressors are dishonest crooks themselves.
* The state of a country often reflects the state of it's politicians.
* Where the state of a country is pathetic in one or more ways it reflects the state of majority of it's politicians.
* The state of a country often reflects the state of it's media houses.
* Where the state of a country is pathetic in one or more ways it reflects the state of majority of it's media houses.
* The state of a country often reflects the state of it's Judiciary
* Where the state of a country is pathetic in one or more ways it reflects the overall state of it's Judiciary.
* The state of a country often reflects the state of it's Executive machinery.
* Where the state of a country is pathetic in one or more ways it reflects the state of majority of it's executives
* The state of a country often reflects the state of it's business houses
* Where the state of a country is pathetic in one or more ways it reflects the state of majority of it's business houses and their leaders.
* The state of a country often reflects the state of (mindset) it's people.
* Where the state of a country is pathetic in one or more ways it reflects the state of (mindset) majority of it's people.
[Published on Sunday, the 26th of November 2017]
* The shameless are often addicted to shameful acts -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Sins accumulate over a period of time followed by pain and sufferrings (punishment from God). This is by design.
* All demons are shameless.
* All demons are Arrogant.
* Angels always welcome goodness. Demons always resist goodness.
* Ultimately the Divine destroys the demons at the right time. This has always been the case. There is nothing new about it. ......:)
* Arrogance is never forgiven. ...:)
* Negativity breeds negativity. Positivity breeds positivity.
* Disgraced faces are well recognized worldwide.
* Disgraced Institutions and their people are are also well recognized worldwide.
* Inaction is a form of disloyalty.
[Published on Saturday, the 25th of November 2017]
* God is a permanent reality. .....:)
* God cannot be wished away. .....:)
* Right to life includes right to breathe. It cannot be anything else. ...:)
* Right to breathe obviously includes right to breathe clean air. It cannot be anything else. ...:)
* Right to life also includes right to good health. It cannot be anything else. ...:)
* Good health is impossible without clean environment. ...:)
* Inter-alia the cost of pollution is bad health.
* Power of love is more powerful than the power of weapon(s).
* Love is free whereas weapons are very expensive (Often at the cost of starvation or something closer).
* The security from love is more secured than the illusive security from weapons.
* Love always works. Guaranteed. But there is no such guarantee from weapons. They often fail when they are needed the most.
* Live with logic and the logic lives with you. ...:)
* Get rid of your conditionings before your conditioning(s) gets rid of you. ...:)
* Religious conditionings are often more harmful than other forms of stupid conditionings. ...:)
* Reality is more important than stupid conditioning(s).
* It is stupidity to deny goodness.
* It is utter stupidity to deny reality.
* The proof of your goodness is in your support of goodness. ...:)
* The proof of one's badness is in one's support of badness.
* It is good to be good; Bad to be bad; Very good to be very good and very bad to be very bad.
* Real goodness is not a show business.
* Cheating is an act of dishonesty irrespective of what one cheats. NOBODY has any right to cheat anyone.
* Every act of dishonesty increases the distance between God and the person. It is a gradual process.
* Cheats don't move away from God. God moves away from cheats. It is a gradual process.
* People who don't have God in their hearts will never find God in temples.
* People who don't have goodness in their hearts will never find God anywhere. All they have is a conditioned mind filled with illusion(s).
* Conscience is the ONLY path that leads to God.
* Conscience = Spirituality ..... :)
* Doomed are the cheats. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* It is utter stupidity to demand anything from God. But one can always pray.
* Before you pray make sure your prayers are reasonable.
* The mindset of oppressors are often reflected in the decisions they choose to make.
[Published on Monday the 13th of November 2017]
* It is reasonable to be reasonable; Unreasonable to be unreasonable.
[Published on Sunday the 12th of November 2017]
* It is fair to be fair; Unfair to be unfair.
[Published on Thursday the 26th of October 2017]
* The existence of God is a logical certainity. ...:)
* The taste of the pudding is through it's eating. The experience of God is through it's seeking. ...:)
* God is the best science. ...:)
* A good human often fulfills the requirements prescribed in all the religions.
* Blessed are the Good ...:)
* Doomed are the evils. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* The selfish often have very unreasonable expectations.
* Introspection is never in the dictionary of the Arrogant -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Humanism is the best path towards harmony. ...:)
* Humanism = Living by the Conscience.
* The wise saves himself/herself from the potholes of temptations.
* Cost of cleansing is often meditation.
* The presence of Consciousness makes it possible for deep sea creatures to exist inspite of very high water pressure. ..:)
* Once disgraced it is very difficult to recover. The wise do not indulge in disgraceful acts.
* Looking inwards is higher than looking outwards. ...:)
* Knowledge is one of those rare things that increases when shared. ...:)
* The dishonest are the real enemies of any society.
* Without humbleness faith is miles apart.
[Published on Wednesday the 25th of October 2017]
* Being doubtless by experience is better than being doubtful by conditioning. ...:)
* Blessed are the doubtless. ...:)
* Experience adds to real faith. ...:)
* Without experience faith is incomplete.
* Experience is the real truth. ...:)
* Denial of truth is Stupidity. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Real beauty of life is experienced only by the virtuous. ...:)
* The dishonest are often oblivious about their doomed future. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Conscience is the greatest scripture people always carry with them. ...:)
* Blessed are the Truthful. ...:)
* Doomed are the Untruthful.
* The destiny of your destination is Brahman. ...:)
* God is the Supreme Brahman. ...:)
* Reality is where the wise live. ...:)
* Humbleness is amongst the greatest Virtues ...:)
* Humbleness pleases God. Blessed are the humble. ...:)
* Greatfulness is a great virtue. ...:)
* Greatfulness pleases God. Blessed are the grateful. ...:)
* The Spirit (Atma) resides in the heart.
* Doomed are the Arrogant. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Conditioned faith is blind; Often meaningless.
* Faith out of spiritual experience is real. ...:)
* Real love is not show business.
* Speculation often takes one away from reality.
* The unvirtuous create trouble. The virtuous provide solution.
* Luck is nothing but providence.
* Of all gifts from God peace is the most important. ...:)
* Individuals need to promptly self correct wherever necessary before someone else does the needful.
[Published on Tuesday the 24th of October 2017]
* Blessed are the Faithful. ...:)
* Doomed are the Unfaithful. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Blessed are the Grateful. ...:)
* Doomed are the Ungrateful. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Blessed are the Genuine ...:)
* Doomed are the Fakes. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Blessed are the Truthful. ...:)
* Doomed are the Untruthful. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Blessed are the Saints. ...:)
* Doomed are the Evils. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Blessed are the Honest. ...:)
* Doomed are the Dishonest. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Blessed are the Humble. ...:)
* Doomed are the Arrogant. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Not everything in life is black & white. Some are white & black. Plus there are other colours. ...:)
* It is wiser to trust one's own experience(s) than one's conditioning(s). ...:)
* The wise trust their experiences more than their conditionings. ...:)
* The unwise does the opposite. They trust their conditionings more than they trust their own experiences.
* Individuals need to destroy their own negativities before their negativities destroy them.
* In most cases practical experiences are better than theory or theology. ...:)
[Published on Monday the 23rd of October 2017]
* Blessed are the Virtuous. ...:)
* Doomed are the Unvirtuous. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* The knowledge of the Divine is often hidden in the personal experiences of individuals known only to themseves. ..:)
* Nothing happens without at least one reason.
* The love of God is embedded in the beauty of Mother Nature. Looking after Mother Nature is act of respect towards the Creator. ... :)
* Ungratefulness is a disease of the unfaithful. Doomed are they.
* The unwise speculates forever -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* The wise speculates never.
* Positivity supports positivity. Negativity supports negativity.
* The unvirtuous are known by several names. Demon is one of them.
* The mind is the cause of all sufferrings.
* One reason why God is worshipped by many is because of his good qualities (principles).
* God is more attached to his principles than to his many names across the same and/or many different religions.
* The knowledge of existence of God is often illusive. ...:)
* Illusion (Maya) exist for many reasons. ...:)
* Illusion (Maya) is subtle. One knows yet one does not know. And they know yet they do not know. Sweet!!! ...:)
[Published on Sunday the 22nd of October 2017]
* The entire creation is powered by God. ...:)
* The entire creation is maintained by the same God. ...:)
* The love of God is embedded in the beauty of Mother Nature. ... :)
* The Wise remember(s) his/her/their experience(s) of life. Every experience is a step upward towards faith.
* Perfumes are best suited in worship.
* Speculation is the favourite venture of the fools.
* The unwise lives in a dark world of thier speculation/imagination. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* The wise prefer to live in reality away from any speculation.
* God resides in everyone. It is a sin to cheat anyone.
* Repeat sins are never pardoned/condoned through penance. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Every sinful event or act increases the level of ego (bloat) of the sinner -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Dishonesty doesn't help. Gains from dishonesty gets converted to pains at a later time.
* Introspection is meaningful only when arrogance is absent.
* Presence of arrogance makes introspection difficult Or meaningless. Sometimes impossible.
* Flowers are best suited at the Altar.
* God is the ONLY support of everyone.
* God is more attached to his qualities than to his many names across many religions.
* Fools ignore their own experience(s) of life out of their own arrogance.
[Published on Saturday the 21st of October 2017]
* God is sweet... Isin't he ? ....:)
* God is kind. Many a times one gets what one asks for. ...:)
* Innocence is the foundation of life.
* Acts against innocence have their consequences. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Love is good for health.
* Honesty is a manifestation of love.
* One important task of the virtuous is to uplift the mindset of the unvirtuous.
* Happiness and Joyfulness are not the same.
* A jibing friend is often better than a pampering one.
* Looking inside is more important than looking outside.
* Fools ignore their experience(s), wise do not.
* Concentration is not meditation.
* Ships that are not anchored drift away. People who are not diciplined fade away.
* Introspection is the first step towards correction.
* Fakes are often self exposing.
* In the scheme of things of God everything is measured.
* In the scheme of things of God most things are automated.
[Published on Friday the 20th of October 2017]
* A thoughtless mind is most peaceful. ....:)
* A spiritual mind is most blissful. ...:)
* The wise learn from their experiences.
* The arrogant denies the reality in persuance of his/her/their misguided agendas. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Mother Nature cares for those who cares for her. ...:)
* Where the focus is on Spirituality the presence of God becomes obvious.
* For the virtuous experience of life itself is knowledge.
* Without knowledge faith is full of doubts.
* The foundation of faith is knowledge.
* The honest are blessed by design.
* Meditation cleanses the human instrument.
* One requirement for good health is a peaceful mind.
* Introspection is a useful venture.
* Life is a game between the higher self (Atma/Spirit) and the lower self (Ego). Choose your side. It has consequences. ...:)
* A hand that offers vice (alcohol/tobacco etc) is certainly not of a friend.
* Knowing is much higher than believing. ...:)
[Published on Thursday the 19th of October 2017]
* A speculating mind is hardly ever at peace.
* Freedom is a gift from God. Respecting personal freedom is wisdom. ...:)
* However, every freedom has it's limitations. The limitations must also be respected. ...:)
* Human Conscience is the best guide in respect of every personal freedom.
* Human Conscience is the best guide in respect of every limitation as well.
* Adhering to one's Conscience is the best option available for an individual.
* All goodness are rewarded.
* All badness are punished.
* Conscience adds value to life. ...:)
* The Dishonest are doomed by design. There is no escape for the dishonest. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Some people need to do serious self introspection followed by correction before they self destroy themselves. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€ .
* Greed is a never ending journey. The cycle repeats itself until corrected.
* Arrogance is a never ending loop. The cycle repeats itself until corrected.
* The lazy often kills time. And Time always kills the busy. The path between lazy and busy is the correct one. ...:)
* Overconfidence is not good wisdom. People living closer to the station miss their trains more often than people living far away from it. ....:)
* Democracy is not about elections. It is about good governance. ...:)
* There is a big difference between believing and knowing.
* The best knowledge often comes from personal experience(s). TRUST your personal experience(s).
[Published on 18th of October 2017]
* Arrogance takes a person away from Faith.
* Dishonest minds are often faithless. The more the dishonesty the less their levels of faith.
* Being virtuous is easy. Just following the Conscience is what is required.
* More people are attached to their respective religions out of their conditionings than out of their faith.
* A measure of faith is devotion. ...:)
* Life against love is a wastage.
* Dishonesty in any form is against love.
* People live their entire lives in the small space of their individual minds.
* Dishonesty pulls a person down towards Hell. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Some people/business institutions are powered more by dishonesty than by honesty -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€ .
* Creativity is often a product of virtuous minds. ...:)
* The primary ingredient necessary for good governance is honesty.
* The mind of God covers every atom and subatomic particle(s). ....:)
[Published on 17th of October 2017]
* Bowing down before God is wisdom. ...:)
* Praising God is the highest manifestation of love. ...:)
* Truth is what it is. It may or may not match the conditionings of the individual minds.
* Acceptance of the TRUTH is vital.
* Conditionings are big obstacles in the path of truth. Getting rid of them is a necessity.
* Attachment to negative conditionings is negativity itself.
* Speculation is not real science.
* The virtuous do not need to speculate. The unvirtuous do.
* Speculation is the favourite passtime of the unvirtuous.
* Crooks are powered by dishonesty. -- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* The unvirtuous are often very violent.
* Penance and worship are not the same.
* The real purpose of life is understood only by the virtuous.
* The unvirtuous dwell in the darkness of their negativities.
[Published on 16th of October 2017]
* LOVE is the key to the door of Heaven ...:).
* Heaven and Hell are states of the mind.
* There are seven types of Hell -- Sree Mahavira.
* Peace is one of the biggest reward meant only for the virtuous.
* People need to judge themselves first with the same yardstick before judging others.
* Bursting crackers is sadistic pleasure- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Arrogant minds often have unreasonable demands.
* It does not matter what people think about themselves. What matters is what God thinks about them.
* The same event has different reactions in different people.
* An event that brings pleasure to some often brings pain to others.
* Oppressors are generally guided by self interest, Arrogance, Sadism and profound ignorance.
* In Kali Yuga the best form of worship is devotional songs (Bhajans) -- Veda Vyasa.
* The dishonest dwell(s) in the darkness of his/her/their evil mind(s) - â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
[Published on 15th of October 2017]
* The cause of this creation is -- LOVE ...:).
* True love is selfless.
* Some people prefer to live a selfish life of dishonest self interest covered with the veil of hypocrisy - â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€..
* In the garb of public service lots of self service takes place all the time.
* In a world covered with Illusion (Maya), Knowledge is a reward only for the Virtuous.
* Illusion itself is illusive. ...:)
* Apart from other punishments the unvirtuous are punished with confusion and ignorance
* For some corruption is in their DNA - â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Promotion of negativity is negativity itself.
* Reluctance to correct is itself a big negativity.
* God is the ONLY source of Knowledge.
* Educational Institutions are merely accumulation and distribution centres.
* Entrance to the universe of knowledge is only through the front door.
* Ignorance is directly linked to arrogance. The more the arrogance, the more the ignorance.
[Published on 14th of October 2017]
* The first loyalty of Saints is towards God. ...:).
* Freedom is what we cherish but nobody should be free enough to unlawfully take away the freedom from others for personal gain or benefit.
* The dishonest are often over confident.
* The banking industry needs to recover every cent/paisa/penny etc from their borrowers and their associates.
* In the best interest of a nation looting of public funds by dishonest individuals/organisations and their promoters be stopped
* Crooks always rely upon loopholes of incompetent laws.
* In contrast the virtuous rely upon their Conscience.
* Inaction is harmful where action is necessary.
* Lame excuses of inaction doesn't help anyone except the dishonest.
* Virtuous people never pamper the evil.
* In banana republics the dishonest get(s) away with serious fraud(s).
* The dishonest media takes away public focus from important pressing issues to useless things.
* Governments incapable of immediately recovering public funds should resign and make way for more honest and competent people.
[Published on 13th of October 2017]
* The dishonest prefers to benefit at the cost of others- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Vices attract the unvirtuous.
* Goodness attracts the virtuous ...:).
* It is wise to apply the same yardstick for everyone before judging anyone.
* The virtuous are guided by their inner wisdom in the right path.
* Goodness is a good habbit.
* Violence often triggers more violence.
* Arguments in favour of deadly weapons (guns) for civilians are very weak.
* Oppressors are generally guided by self interest and ignorance.
* Brahman and Supreme Brahman are not the same.
[Published on 12th of October 2017]
* Sinning is not just unwise. It is outright stupidity- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Sins bring temporary pleasure but thereafter the individual suffers in exact equal measure in respect of intensity and duration.
* The faces of oppression need no introduction. People know them well enough, irrespective of their hypocritic masking.
* Dishonesty is sinful.
* Sins are addictive.
* Addicts are generally very argumentative.
* Punishments often work when pampering (sweet talks) fail.
* Arrogance is addictive too.
* Nothing happens without a reason.
* God's love is of permanent nature (even when God punishes). ...:)
* No love can be temporary. True love is alway permanent. ...:)
* Incarnations are different from Saints. ..:)
* The Shakti (Power) that created this creation is extremely competent and powerful.
* Faith is a very personal thing. People need to be free to customize their own faith without any interference or interruption from others.
[Published on 11th of October 2017]
* Ungratefulness is serious dishonesty- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Arrogance blocks the truth from entering the human mind.
* Wrong conditionings are big obstacles in the path of truth.
* Dishonesty is the direct path to Hell. - â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€ .
* A dishonest mind is devoid of peace.
* Pleasure from sins come at the cost of virtues.
* After the cycles of pleasure from sins comes the cycles of pain.
* The dishonest prefer to live at the cost of his/her/their victim(s). - â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€
* Expectations must not be unreasonable. ..:)
[Published on 10th of October 2017]
* The dishonest are the real enemies of a nation.- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Arrogance is blind.
* Humbleness is a great virtue. The humble are blessed by the Divine. ..:)
* Oppressiveness is a common characteristic of all tyrants.
* Real devotion takes place behind the cameras or without them. Rest is show business for propaganda purposes.
* Every freedom has it's limitation(s). Every misuse has it's consequence(s). .
* In reality guns don't protect, goodness does.
* There is no reason for civilians to own violent weapons.
* In most countries most people don't get to see a real gun anywhere other than in photographs. ...:)
* Out of nothing comes nothing.
* The staircase to heaven is goodness. ...:)
* The dishonest relies upon show business to promote themselves.
[Published on 9th of October 2017]
* The dishonest often entangle themselves in the web of their dishonesties.- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* For the dishonest the cycle of unsatisfaction repeats itself.
* For the honest there is no unsatisfaction.The honest are blessed with contentment. ..:)
* Decent people do not indulge in indecent activities particularly in public space such as movies, videos, shows, television etc.
* In an Institution dishonesty generally spreads downwards from the top (not always though). A dishonest leader or boss can corrupt an entire institution.
* Wherever self restraint is not forthcoming the regulatory authorities need to step in.
* Goodness is a protective shield. Inaction is not goodness.
* Media is the biggest polluter of human minds.
* Movie(s)/show(s) without any value(s) are useless.
* The time to change is now (today).
* Every freedom has it's limitation(s). This is by design.
* Of the known infamous personalities the tyrants are most infamous.
[Published on 8th of October 2017]
* Misuse of freedom is Stupidity- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Negativity promotes negativity.
* Positivity promotes positivity . ....:)
* Spirituality begins with goodness.
* In an Institution dishonesty generally spreads downwards from the top (not always though).
* It is sinful to support negativity in any form
* Goodness is a protective shield... :)
* Contentment (satisfaction) is higher than happiness.
[Published on 7th of October 2017]
* The Virtuous need no sermon. The unvirtuous do. Often repeatedly- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* The EVILS need no introduction. They self introduce themselves in the media. Often in videos, TV shows and/or print media.
* Fake media programmes are run by Evils disguised as Journalist/News readers/ Anchors etc.
* Dishonesty in any form is bad Karma and extremely harmful for the doer.
* Goodness out of love is higher than goodness out of fear or compulsion..:).
* Demons self introduce themselves often at the cost of others.
* Goodness in any form is a manifestation of love. ... :)
* The Conscience is the voice of the higher self (Atma/Sprit).
[Published on 6th of October 2017]
* GREED is a disease of the mind- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Renunciation is often the ONLY remedy for a mind diseased with GREED.
* An honest person is rewarded with Contentment (Satisfaction).
* Life itsef is a gift from GOD.
* Wise people prefer to live a life of Love ..:).
* Dishonesty is against love.
* Honesty is a manifestation of love. ... :)
* Conditioning and Faith are not the same.
* There are more than FIVE senses. ...:)
[Published on 5th of October 2017]
* There is nothing Spiritual in sinning- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* There is nothing great about politics of hatred.
* There is nothing great about politics of greed.
* The sinners are Anti-God.
* The shameless are thick skinned.
* Life is a constant battle between the Ego and the Conscience.
* Wise people prefer their Conscience over their Ego ..:).
* The Ego is the lower self (Demon).
* Deep inside the Evil know(s) he/she/they is/are Evil but his/her/their Ego is/are always in denial mode.
[Published on 4thth October 2017]
* The Conscience is there for a reason. Never go against it ... :)
* By listening to your conscience you do yourself a great favour.
* There is nothing great about politics of self promotion.
* Self promotion at the cost of public is disgraceful
* Self enjoyment at the cost of public is also disgraceful.
* The talk of "Public Seva (Care)" becomes hypocrtical where the true intent is "Self Seva".
[Published on 3rdth October 2017]
* Dishonesty is against Maryada (Righteousness)- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* There is nothing great about politics of self interest.
* There is nothing great about politics of dishonesty.
* Retirement is the best step forward. ...:)
* People devoid of goodness should not choose to lead in any field ..:).
[Published on 2ndth October 2017]
* The Unvirtuous disgrace themselves- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Education that leads to ignorance is harmful.
* Arrogance always leads to dullness.
* Accepting the TRUTH is a pre-condition for Spiritual growth.
* God's grace is everywhere but only the virtuous can feel it. ..:).
[Published on 30th September 2017]
* The oppressive character of a leader is exposed by his own conduct. - â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Silence is bad when voices are necessary.
* Silence out of fear is cowardice and unloyalty.
* Silence out of self interest is unloyalty.
* All tyrants need to be shown the door without delay...:).
* One word of TRUTH is more powerful than a thousand lectures of lies.
* Beauty of Religions are often demonstrated by their commonalities....:)
* God created this creation to enable living beings to enjoy the various manifestations of love.
* Consciousness is not a product of the brain. The brain is a product of the Consciousness.
* Religious differences are nothing more than obstacles of ignorant minds. ....:)
* Hatered is against the very purpose of this creation. ...:)
[Published on 29th September 2017]
* All Vices are Addictive- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Doing a wrong thing is also Anti Nationalism.
* History will Judge all Anti Nationals.
* Incompetent leaders must make way for others OR be thrown out in the best interest of a Nation. ...:).
* The power(s) that corrupt(s) needs to be given up before the process of cleansing begins..:)
* All incompetent leaders ARE dishonest in one way or another. (Karma in Action). ....:)
[Published on 28th September 2017]
* Old habbits die hard- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Hypocrisy is often a shield of the Disloyals.
* Unloyals are devoid of Internal Cleanliness.
* Retirement is the starting point of recovery of a disesed mind.
* Meditation helps in cleansing a soul covered in filth ...:)
* Not doing the right thing is anti-nationalism itself... :)
[Published on 27th September 2017]
* Unloyalty in a diseased mind is often caused by GREED- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Sometimes the disloyalty is caused by Arrogance.
* Sometimes by both- Greed & Arrogance.
* One remedy for an unloyal mind is complete Nirvana (Retirement) OR Forced Nirvana (Retirement).
* Nirvana must also include penance including meditation for self cleansing. ...:)
* Internal Cleansing is not a show business and does not require any propaganda.... :)
[Published on 26th September 2017]
* Unloyalty is a disease of the mind- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Unloyalty is often self-exposing .... :)
* Unloyalty leads to self destruction.
[Published on 25th September 2017]
* Some people dig their own graves- â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
* Dishonesty is often self-exposing .... :)
* Unloyalty is a contagious disease.
[Published on 24th September 2017]
* One coined word that describes the media well - â€œUlti-Khopdiâ€.
[Ulti-Khopdi is a Hindi word. There is no exact translation of the word in English. But if u are a regular viewer of TV or reader of news paper(s) you would know what it means.]
* The standard of a TV Channel or a news paper including the level of it's morality, intelligence, honesty, knowledge etc ( OR the lack of these) is often demonstrated by the standard of the content it displayes including the advertisements.
* The standard of a Company (particularly at the management level) including the level of it's morality, intelligence, honesty, knowledge etc ( OR the lack of these) is often demonstrated by the standard of it's advertisement(s).
* Generally Speaking, Media is the biggest extortionist.
[Published on 24th September 2017]
* People who are Unloyal to their Conscience are also unloyal to others.
* The character of a person is often self demonstrated by his or her own conduct.
* Extortion is the biggest industry in some countries.
* Arrogance is self defeating. So is cheating.
* People who misuse their non-spiritual powers are unloyal to others.
* Politicians who misuse their non-spiritual powers are unloyal to their motherland.
TELEVISION MEDIA : SOME UNSOLICITED OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
(In the best interest of the Nation and the World)
[Published on 10th September 2017]
* A nation with honest media progresses faster than a nation with corrupt media.
* Much of media is on a self destructive path of dishonesty.
* Unrighteous (dishonest) people should leave the media on their own or be thrown out.
* Much of the media content is either useless or harmful.
* Generally speaking, of all Institutions media is the most corrupt, particularly in many of the so called democratic nations.
* Generally speaking, one reason why India has not progressed much since independence is due to its media.
* Self Regulation by the Media is a Myth. Media cannot self regulate itself. It has to be done from outside.
* People with innate bad characters cannot be good journalists.
* A dishonest person can never be a good journalist.
* To be a good journalist one needs a honest character, most of all. This is a fundamental requirement.
* Extortion by the media needs to stop immediately.
* Too many media channels is never in the best interest of a nation.
* Pro-Entertainment news media do not help the development of a nation. In fact they are the biggest distractions and/or obstacles.
* Broadcasting Fake News or Untruth amounts to cheating subscribers and viewers.
* Broadcasting low quality and unnecessary items also amounts to cheating subscribers and viewers.
* The development of the nation and the world at large should be the honest mission for every item broadcasted.
* Media houses need to be driven by Conscience and not by TRP.
* Media should not personally identify it's consumers including paying subscribers. There are ways of doing it. ... :)
* Media should not indulge in customer profiling. It is unethical and illegal in many countries.
* Media people should not have any personal interest in the items broadcasted. No items should be ever created or broadcased out of self interest by media people.
* All subscriber based customized news services (wherever they exist) should be discontinued. All news broadcasted at any time should be for all subscribers at all times.
* Subscriber based Paid Channels must not be allowed to broadcast commercial advertisements.
* The subscriber based paid channels should be allowed to increase their subscription fees wherever deemed reasonable by an Independent and honest regulatory authority.
* The regulatory authorities must not have any self interest other than fixed salaries.
* Free Channels with Advertisements must be discontinued as early as possible. Some may loose their jobs but the country will be saved.
* Business Media Houses are NOT any Pillar of the Constitution. It is the biggest MYTH ever.
* The 4th Pillar of the Constituion needs to be Conscience Driven, Honest, Independent , Fair, Truthful, Knowledgeable, Dedicated, Creative, Effective, Competent and Humble.
* Greedy, hypocrite, shameless, dishonest, corrupt , incompetent and arrogant media houses and their staff must not be allowed to spread their negativities anywhere.
* All tainted media persons must be prevented from being involved in the media business anywhere.
* The Governments also must not interfere in the running of media houses directly or indirectly except for framing reasonable rules and regulations and setting up competent regulatory authorities.
* Media houses must be independent with payments from taxpayers or subscribers. No commercial advertisements please. Also no propaganda except for limited public welfare free advertisements wherever genuinely necessary.
* Public Welfare Advertisements should not carry photographs of political leaders. No misuse of public money please.
* Except for â€œAdvertisement onlyâ€ channels no channel must be allowed to publish any commercial Advertisement.
* Advertisements can seriously compromise the quality and honesty of television channels.
* The Governments needs to immediately stop wasting public money on the television media by placing unnecessary advertisements.
* Freedom can never be absolute for anyone particularly the media. Therefore, the regulatory authorities need to be strong, independent, fair, honest and competent.
* It is best to have retired or working people from the Armed Forces (without having any prior connection with the media) in charge of the regulatory system.
* In banana republics the media runs the show.
* It does not however mean that in banana republics the goverments must ignore positive suggestions from the media.
* Freedom of Expression does not mean the media houses should be allowed to pollute the nation and the world at large with their daily dose of garbage.
* The current levels/qualities of most channels in some countries are just pathetic.
* The authorities must not be complacent with half baked â€œchalta haiâ€ (â€œit's okâ€) attitude or be happy with knee jerk eye wash reactions in respect of cleansing the media.
* Unregulated media can take a country and the world at large towards it's destruction.
* Corrupt media needs to be crushed.
* Governments that fail to uphold the rule of law must resign and make way for others to take charge.
* Media needs to be compelled to respect the laws of the Nation including the privacy laws.
* To speed up the process of media cleansing, nations may please consider passing/adopting resolutions in the United Nations.
MY UNDERSTANDINGS OF THE TRUTH
[Published on Sunday, the 10th September 2017]
* 'Artificial Intellegence' does not exist. Innocence is the only Intelligence.
* However, some kids I know do believe in 'Artificial Intelligence' but that is none of my business. ... :)
* Understanding begins when parroting ends.
* Make sure you don't end up becoming a parrot.
* U may not always get what u want but u will always get what u need.
* Even at times when people get nothing it is exactly what they need.
* There is no scope of any bargaining/arguments with God. Either u adhere to his commands or you don't. Simple ... :)
* If you adhere you are blessed, if you don't ..... consequences follow.
* It has always been this way. Nothing new about it.
* When righteousness gets below the required level, Consequences follow. (Karma on Display).
* This happens at an individual level and also at a collective level.
* Most people are blinded by their own arrogance and stupidity.
* Never try to analyze the Supreme. It is beyond the understanding of the ordinary.
* Understanding comes when individuals reach the desired level(s) of Spirituality.
* People who do not correct by his or her choice, in his or her own free will, are made to correct through other means by the Divine. Much more painful sometimes but mind you it still is 'love'.
* People who are guided by their arrogance against their own conscience are responsible for their own debacle. No point in blaming God for anything.
* There can be no excuse in not following ur conscience. It is the easiest thing to do.
* Different religions are different manifestations (branches of faith) of the same God (though having different names).
* Every religion has something good to offer.
* Disrespecting any religion is disrespecting a manifestation of God.
* There are certain things that are common in every major religion.
* Like religions there are various types of fruits. Skipping one or more by anyone is self deprivation. The choice is yours.
* Real wisdom lies in enjoying the benefits of all.
* Conscience is the voice of God within all humans.
* Following the Conscience over a period of time will take you to a doubtless state.
* Nothing ever happens without any reason â€“ Sree Krishna
* God is inseperable from his qualities or principles.
* Nothing can exist without a form. (A logical certainity).
* Forms can be both Sakaar (One that can be seen) and Nirakaar (One that cannot be seen).
* The Nirakaar forms are Meta-Physical in nature.
* There are many types of Meta forms of existence.
* God is also inseperable from his forms.
* When in distress it is best to humble down and introspect instead of harbouring arrogant thoughts.
* Choose to help others wherever u can. Not helping others in distress could be â€œbad karmaâ€ itself.
* Wisdom is directly proportional to purity and does vary from cycle to cycle.
* Faith is also directly proportional to purity and does vary from cycle to cycle.
* It is unwise to DEMAND anything from God.
* God does not have to adhere to anyone's agenda.
* When you serve God in any manner you actually serve yourself.
* It is very difficult to repair a broken TRUST . On most occassions it is more or less impossible. It is therefore wise to make sure you don't break anyone's trust in the first place.
* Never trust a repeat offender.
* There is equal love involved when God blesses and when God corrects/punishes.
* Forgiveness is available to an individual but only to the extent of his or her penance.
* Humans must forgive their aggressors. Forgiveness however does not mean inaction.
* Dignified people (people with self-respect) do not indulge in Chamchagiri (pampering/appeasing) of the dishonest.
* Being a Chamcha to a known dishonest out of self-interest is actually anti-people, ant-nation and above all anti-God.
* All chamchas are actually idiots as it destroys their own future.
* Hypocrisy is self exposing over a period of time. Therefore, .... honesty is the best policy.
* A disiplined Nation progresses faster than an indiciplined Nation.
* Before questioning others make sure you are entitled to do so.
* Before questioning others question yourself.
* Before pointing fingers at others point your fingers towards yourself.
* Surrendering to God should be unconditional.
* It is unwise to place any conditions/preconditions before God.
* One may pray with devotion to God at the most.
* To fulfil a prayer or not is God's domain or prerogative.
* God is everywhere and inside everyone but everybody is not God.
* This is a perfect creation created by God.
* Due to the effects of Illusions (Maya) it may however appear to some to be imperfect at times.
* Maya (Illusion) is a necessary component for human existence.
* Never apply logic to grammer or spellings. If u do ...., you may falter at every step. ...:)
* The essence of a sentence is more important than the language, words, grammer or spelling it contains.
* The quality of the food is more important than the glamour & glitter sorrounding its service.
* The quality of service in an office is more important than it's Glamour and Glitter.
* People with self-respect do not use foul/swear words. It is self-defeating.
* In a world of theives there would be no need for a policeman.
* Not accepting the TRUTH is self-deprivation.
MY UNDERSTANDINGS :
Published on 14th of August 2017
* Never compete with anyone. Competetion damages the SOUL
* If you are perfect in whatever you do you automatically become number one â€“ Sree Krishna
* Perfectionism is not a human invention.
* Humanbeings are the only species of living beings that need money to buy stuff. For the rest every thing comes free (without money).
* One big bonus of dishonesty or cheating is CONFUSION. Guaranteed!
* Truth is not dependent on its acceptance. Truth is truth whether or not it is accepted by individuals or socities.
* Truth is always logical.
* In the scheme of things of God, the innocents are generally spoon fed and well looked after. The rest have to work. Some very hard.
* Hard work does not necessarily always mean penance so long as it is enjoyed... but not many â€œenjoyâ€ hardwork.
* When the body pains/aches the mind does not enjoy.
* Credit must be given where it is due.
* Theives should not complain or grudge about the quality and/or quantity of stolen goods. ... :)
* The same truth applies to â€œstolen informationâ€.
* People who disrespect ur privacy are not really your friends.
* It is better to beg than to steal or cheat.
* One will be made to pay for things that one has stolen.
* Knowledge/Information derived through dishonest means are self-destructive.
* God is not partial to anyone.
* God is also not exclusive to anyone.
* There are more enemies within a nation disguised as patriots than there are outside.
* Selflessness and Honesty are the qualities of a true nationalist.
* Dishonesty in any form is anti-nationalism.
* Dishonesty in any form is also in-human.
* Hypocrites are bigger evil than most other forms of evil.
* When you receive money as fees or salary for doing something you become a servant.
* Most so called nationalists worldwide are actually anti-nationalists even though they do not realize so and may not ever agree.
* Nationalism is the primary cause behind most wars.
* God is not partial to any country.
* God is also not exclusive to any country.
* Never attempt to analyze anyone from a distance. ... To analyze someone correctly you need to be inside his head or should I say - his head needs to be inside your head.
* There are many events behind every event and there are many stories behind every story.
* There are many reasons why people do whatever they do or don't do whatever they don't do. It is far more important to know WHY he or she does or does not do certain acts or things THAN to know WHAT he or she does or does not do.
* Unless you know the actual 'WHY', illusions will persist resulting in incorrect analysis.
* One proof of your smartness would be if you consider your opponents to be 'smarter than you'.
* In the path of evolution the rankings of cheats are at the bottom.
* The Divine/ God is smarter than everyone put together.
* Sports are meant to be entertainment. There is no scope for any violence.
* Accordingly, acts like boxing is not actually a sport. It is violence. A form of sadism. An evil act......
* If it is illegal to punch anyone on the street, it is also illegal to punch someone inside a ring.
* The same law (penal code) that applies on the streets also apply inside a ring.
* Justification of a wrong (any wrong) amounts to display of arrogance.
* God is always for the good. Justification of anything wrong is â€œAnti-Godâ€.
* The existence of any profession is justified when it is meant to be benevolent to everyone concerned.
* â€œFreedom of Expressionâ€ does not mean one can spread garbage or nonsense.
* â€œFreedom of Speechâ€ does not mean one can spread lies or hide the truth.
* Arrogance is the hallmark of an Egoist..
* Be careful about the thoughts you enjoy. It gradually builds up your Karma,
* Slavery/Pampering (Chamchagiri) of the rich and powerful is a very common thing. There are more slaves/pamperers (chamchas) than one may imagine. But your selfless behaviour, conduct or feeling(s) towards ordinary people determines your actual goodness and you are judged accordingly by the Divine.
* If you are good towards ordinary human beings and animals you are a good human being.
* The aim of a true friend is to cover your mistake(s) if there is any. A true friend never look for fault(s).
* The aim of an adversary/enemy is to attempt to look for your mistake(s) even if there is none. A true friend never look for fault(s).
* In reality your client/customer is the source of your salary or profit and therefore is your REAL Boss. If there is no customer/client there is no business.
* Satisfy your real boss and your business will prosper.
* Dissapoint your real boss and your business will perish.
* Wise people are never confused.
* One real proof of your devotion to God is in the amout of time and/or money (percentage) you spend for your God or Faith or Religion.
* Money is actually not â€œLakshmiâ€. The â€œSATISFACTIONâ€ that one gets from the stuff(s) money can buy for them is the real â€œLakshmiâ€. It is a Tatwa or Principle.
* Sometimes instead of satisfaction money buys and/or invites trouble.
* It is also possible for one to be satified without materialism.
* People have no control over satisfaction or the degree of satisfaction. Satisfaction is a state of a being that comes from the Divine. Sometimes through the materials/stuff money can buy, and sometimes directly without the involvement of any material or stuff.
* Penance can reduce un-satisfaction.
* The richest person is one who is fully satisfied.
* So long as there are unfulfilled desires, the person is unsatisfied.
* The richest person is one who has no desires left.
* There is a distinction between Satisfaction and Happiness. They are not the same
* Appearances do not matter much. What matters most is what is in your heart.
* God knows and understands everything. So, ...... honesty is the best policy.
* It is not possible to understand 'Maya' or 'Illusion'.
* Buddhism begins with complete renunciation and penance (meditation). There is no Buddhism without renunciation first.
* Hindusim begins with freedom and devotion. There is no Hinduism without freedom and devotion. Knowledge comes as a reward.
* Knowledge of the Divine includes the laws of Karma amongst other things.
* Information becomes 'knowledge' when one understands it. Until then it remains just as 'information.
* Judaism begins with goodness and faith. There is no Judaism without faith and goodness.
* Christianity begins with Compassion & Forgiveness. Without Compassion and Forgiveness there is no Christianity.
* Islam begins with Surrendering (to the Will of God) and Penence. There is no Islam where there is no Surrendering and Penance.
* Sikhism begins with Seva, Penance and Courage. There is no Sikhism without Seva and Penance.
* Jainism begins with penance and non-violence. There is no Jainism without penance and Non-Violence.
* Your actual Religion is not what you may like to believe in or what you are born with. Your actual Religion is what you practice in life.
* Religion is not limited to the clothes one wears. Religion of an individual is actually displayed by his or her innate character and behaviour.
* The Kingdom of heaven can only be entered through the front door.
* Every life belongs to its owner (itself). No one else has any right over others.
* Saints are smarter and wiser than ordinary people.
* Love and Maryada (Righteousness) are inseperable. Love exists only where there is righteousness.
* Do unto others as you would others do unto you.
* Due to the presence of Illusion (Maya) the same thing is seen, heard, analyzed, understood, felt, enjoyed or sufferred differently by different people at the same and/or different time(s).
* The presence of Consciousness establishes the existence of the Creator.
* At the primary stage of evolution mere combination of chemicals could not have created the first forms of life without the existence of Consciousness.
* Do no wrong and you will be looked after.
* Secularists are the best friends of a nation.
* Hatred is a piece of burning charcoal that burns the heart of the bearer first.
* It is wrong to make money in a name of God. Spiritual Personalities must only live on donations.
* At the highest level people (saints) can see the unity of all religions.
* Penance always leads to knowledge.
* Self Realisation is a gradual process.
* Purusha (Shiva/Atma/Spirit) & Prakriti (Adi Shakti/Primordial Energy/ Kundalini/Nature) are entangled and inseperable everywhere except within the body of free living beings. While Purusha is the primordial law maker Prakriti is the enlightened energy that does all the work.
* Religions are gifts from God. Each has its own role, purpose and significance.
* It is good to help the deserving.
* People who fight over religions are mostly non-religious and/or non-spiritual.
* Forgiving is an essential part of living. When you forgive you are blessed.
* Some people believe in 'Tit fot Tat'. Others believe in 'Tit for Tit and Tat for Tat'. Forgiving is however the best step forward.
* Saints of yester years are no less knowledgeable than the top scientists of today.
* Ordinaries and Celebrities both have a right to privacy.
* Loyalty towards the conscience pretty much covers every other forms of loyalty (Nationalism & Globalisation included).
* Non-Secularists are the the biggest enemies of a nation.
* Fanatics are the worst promoters of their religion.
* The innocence in me makes me occassionaly jibe at some of my innocent friends.
* In the Kingdom of Heaven there is no news media.
* Thanks to social & many news media, rumors have started to travel faster than the speed of light.
* Watching TV is a good medicine for people with LBP (Low Blood Pressure). Strongly
* In the Kingdom of heaven there is only me along with my friends.
* Many allopathic specialist/consultant doctors I know are happy patients of homeopathic medicines.
[ My Understandings.... :) ]